The On Course Subcommittee serves as a collaborative forum to integrate the On Course Principles of Student Success on across campus.
To promote and integrate the On Course Principles of Student Success.
- To help coordinate and support the integration of On Course in instructional and student service programs.
- To provide student services and instruction departments with best practices related to On Course.
- To help coordinate On Course professional development activities at FLC and our sister colleges.
- To develop On Course materials accessible to faculty and staff.
- To develop and implement a train the trainer model for On Course.
- To develop and implement an On Course mentoring program.
- To make recommendations to other college committees related to On Course.
- Support the On Course Navigators program.
Total number of members is eleven (11), including representation from the following constituency groups:
- Administrators (2), including Administrative Tri-Chair
- Dean of Instruction (1)
- Dean of Student Services or Student Success (1)
- Faculty (8), including Faculty Tri-Chair
- Faculty (8), one from each area
- Classified (1)
- Classified Tri-Chair - Classified Professional Development Chair or designee (1)
- Budget and Facilities Planning Committee
- Classified Professional Development Committee
- Coordinating Council
- Curriculum Committee
- Diversity and Equity Committee
- Faculty Professional Development Committee
- Institutional Effectiveness Committee
- Matriculation and Student Success Committee
- Safety Committee
- Student Learning Outcomes Committee
- Technology Committee