The Sabbatical Leaves Subcommittee evaluates and makes recommendations on faculty applications for paid Type A and Type B sabbatical leaves in accordance with the LRCCD-LRCFT Contract.
To review and recommend sabbatical applications based on established criteria and processes.
- Ensure current sabbatical practices are in compliance with LRCCD-LRCFT Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- To make recommendations on how annual sabbatical leave totals are allocated.
- To determine meetings for leave application evaluation and recommendation.
- To maintain Instruction office timelines for the sabbatical process.
- To report to the FPDC regarding all sabbatical activities.
Total number of members is ten to eleven (10-11), including representation from the following constituency groups:
- Administrators (1)
- Faculty (9-10)
- Faculty Chair - FPDC Co-Chair or designee (1)
- Faculty (7-8), one from each instructional area who must be a serving member on the FPDC. Faculty Chair can simultaneously serve as chair and as an area representative.
- LRCFT Representative (1), per LRCCD-LRCFT Collective Bargaining Agreement.