The Health and Safety Plan Subcommittee maintains the health and safety plan.
- To catalog current resources, assess future needs, and establish accountability.
- To continue efforts to foster an outstanding working and learning environment.
- Recommend safety education opportunities.
- Recommend annual safety goals or objectives.
- Coordinate with Professional Development Center staff on safety education training offerings.
- Assess effectiveness of Safety Planning Matrix.
Total number of members is eight (8), including representation from the following constituency groups:
- Administrators (2)
- Vice President of Administration/Location Safety Officer or designee (1)
- Los Rios Police Department Captain or designee (1)
- Faculty (3)
- Faculty Professional Development Committee Representative (1)
- Faculty At Large (2)
- Classified (3)
- Classified Professional Development Committee Representative (1)
- Classified At Large (2)
- Communications & Public Information Officer or designee (non-voting)