Aramark Approval Instructions for Catering Services for FLC, EDC and RCC
Steps 1-7 must be completed to place a confirmed catering order with FLC Food Services.
- Obtain an Aramark quote from FLC Food Services for each catering event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print each Aramark quote
- Add BUDGET CODE under Special Instruction within Aramark quote
- Obtain Approver Signature on the bottom of Aramark quote or approved email from: Area Dean, Supervisor, and Administrator.
- Email authorized quote to FLC Food Services email@example.com
- Email completed quote form to Jen Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 Business days prior to event
Other Support Documentation may be required depending on type of event:
- Catered Walk In/Walk Out Events open to college-wide students/staff or community at large should be submitted with a copy of Event Flyer or Brochure.
- Catered Meetings, Workshops, or Other events with planned purpose should be submitted with a copy of event Agenda & List of Invitees/Attendees or Sign Sheet – within 5 days after the event.
- Make sure adequate funds are available in the designated 5200 BUDGET STRING to cover this approved catering chargeback
- Aramark will be paid from CW/BPO managed by BSO-catering expense for each event (based on final quote & invoice), will be charged back to the approved budget designed on signed quote form/approved email.
- If changes occur later resulting in a revised quote, follow steps 1-7 above and submit all final revisions
NOTE: Please DO NOT submit any other FLC or LRCCD requisition, LPO, or BOR forms with your completed/ approved quotes.
- Admissions & Records Forms
- Behavioral Intervention Referral Form
- Catering Form
- College Store Forms
- Computer and IT Services Support Forms
- Early Alert Referral Form
- Financial Aid Forms
- Instructional Forms
- Media Services Forms
- Office of Philanthropy Forms
- Office of Institutional Research Forms
- Office Supplies Request Forms
- Performance Review Forms
- Printing & Mail Services Forms
- Professional Development and Flex Forms
- Public Information Services Office Forms
- Travel Forms