Home Collegewide Resources Forms Professional Development and Flex Forms Classified Professional Development Proposal Form
- Complete a Los Rios Community College District Travel Authorization (TA) form for individual requests. On-Site college presented events do not require a TA (Not Applicable [NA] below).
- Complete this form and attach copies of all support materials (i.e., Travel Authorization Form, event invitation, registration information, itinerary, itemized list of all costs, etc.). Please note: ALL fees must be included on the TA form. Some booking vendors (example: Concur) have booking fees that do not show up on the initial invoice.
- The funding committee(s) will notify applicant within 15 working days of the committee’s recommendation/approval.
- Forward all completed documents to the Business Service Office for further approval.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to make all personal travel arrangements (i.e., registration fee,lodging, airfare, vehicle rentals, etc.) Time permitting; the Business Services Office can assist in making flight reservations and/or payment of registration fees.
- Within 15 working days of completion of the activity/event, submit a Classified Professional Development Follow-Up form.