Adobe Creative Cloud is a software as a service (SaaS) offering from Adobe Systems giving users access to Adobes Creative Suite products for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services. Software from Creative Cloud is downloaded from the internet, installed directly on a local PC, and used as long as the subscription remains valid.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows and Macintosh computers is available to all Folsom Lake College faculty and staff to download and install on personal (home) computers at no cost through the Adobe Work at Home Campus Agreement.
This offer is not available for students.
Adobe Creative Cloud Information
When using Adobe Creative Cloud software products (such as Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, etc.), you will be prompted to follow a particular logon sequence that uses your email address and your Los Rios W+ID for authentication.
Please following these steps when signing in to Adobe:
- Start signing in to Adobe Creative Cloud using your email address (example: email@example.com)
- Tab or move your mouse to the password field. A new popup will appear prompting you to choose an account. You will want to choose the Enterprise ID option.
3. After choosing the Enterprise ID account, you will be redirected to a Los Rios Single Sign-On (SSO) page. Enter your W+ID and password, and then click Login.
You will now be able to use the Adobe product. This same sign-in process will apply to using Adobe Creative Cloud products at home.
- Acrobat Pro DC
- Adobe Media Encoder
- After Effects
- Edge Animate
- Edge Code
- Edge Inspect
- Edge Reflow
- Flash Builder
- Flash Professional
- Premiere Pro
- Story Plus
Technical assistance from Folsom Lake College is limited since the Adobe Work at Home software resides on personal machines that are not owned or managed by the College. The Los Rios IT Support HelpDesk will not be able to assist with training, application support, or the installation of the Work-at-Home products on your personal device.
Listed below are several free support options available to you:
- Adobe Work at Home products are available only for current Folsom Lake College faculty and staff to use on personally owned devices.
- To install Adobe Creative Cloud software on a FLC owned device, fill out the IT Services Support Form.
- The software is owned by Folsom Lake College, and the employee has no rights to the software.
- Adobe Work at Home software is licensed for current Folsom Lake College employees only, and does not transfer to other Los Rios College District locations.
- The application user agrees to remove the software when employment is ceased at Folsom Lake College.
- Technology support on personally owned devices that are using this software is limited (see support section below).
- Folsom Lake College, and the Folsom Lake College IT Services Department have no liability or responsibility for any damages, data loss, financial loss, outages or other problems caused by installing Adobe Creative Cloud software on a home computer.
Licensing Agreement Details
The license will expire 90 days after the employee separates from the Folsom Lake College.
The Adobe Work at Home software allows full upgrades as long as you remain employed with LRCCD.