Due to the frequency of changes to COVID guidelines and updates to these documents, we ask that you bookmark this page and download the documents from this page each time you need to use them rather than saving a local copy to your computer for future use.
Interactive Decision Chart
This interactive form is for employees or students who have been exposed to COVID or received a positive COVID test result and need to know what to do next.
COVID Reporting Form
Submit the COVID Reporting Form (Appendix C) if you tested positive for COVID-19 and you were on campus within 14 days prior to your positive test collection date.
Student Reporting Processes and Information
- Student COVID Reporting Process
- Student COVID Reporting Process – Checklist
- COVID Close Contact Exposure Response Decision Chart
Employee Reporting Processes and Information
- Employee COVID Reporting Process
- Employee COVID Reporting Process – Checklist
- COVID Close Contact Exposure and Positive Result Response Decision Chart
- Employee Reporting & Communication Templates
Health and Safety Protocols
- Los Rios COVID Prevention Plan
- Interactive Online Decision Chart for COVID Close Contact Exposure or Positive Result Response
- Process Tree for Employee COVID Testing
- Process Tree for Student COVID Testing