The Budget and Facilities Planning Committee maintains responsibility for budget allocation model and facilities planning.
- To ensure and oversee the equitable distribution of the college’s budget resources, e.g., discretionary funds and restricted use resources, to each of the divisions (Instruction, Student Services, Administrative Services and President’s Services).
- To oversee processes for facilities planning, resulting from but not limited to, the planned growth of the college and its centers.
- To periodically review the budget and facilities planning processes.
- To forward proposals regarding academic and professional matters to the Academic Senate.
- To forward recommendations regarding non-academic and professional matters to the College President.
- To develop and recommend budget allocation models for the institution and serve as a recommending authority on all budget allocation matters.
- To contribute to the planning and development of new facilities or the remodeling, renovation, modernization, and/or maintenance of existing facilities.
- To assume responsibility for other academic and professional matters in the areas of budget and institutional facilities planning as mutually agreed upon between Academic Senate President and the College President.
- To ensure all committee actions comply with the standards set forth by the Education Code and Title V.
- To assess and revise as necessary committee processes and plans on a cyclical basis.
Total number of members varies from eighteen to twenty-six (18-26), including representation from the following constituency groups:
- Administrators (1)
- Administrative Co-Chair (1)
- Faculty (9-17)
- Faculty Co-Chair (1), from any area
- Faculty (8-16), 1-2 from each area
- Classified (6)
- Students (2)
- Art in Public Places
- Naming of Facilities
Budget Code Descriptions (Accounts, Department, Program)
Budget and Facilities Handbook (PDF)
Facilities Master Plan 2010 (PDF)
Facilities Master Plan 2018 DRAFT
Facilities Master Plan 2018 DRAFT - Main Campus Site Plan
Illustration of LRCCD's Bucket Concept (PDF)
Location and Asset Department Descriptions